Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lets share our links..


Hi All,

Hope you all know about my web site (www.whizatpc.com). I am now moving to a different server, where in I have more room to upload lot of things.. I am in a plan to add the following sections:

1. Tools, and Downloads for Windows XP by fellow MVPs.
2. Wallpapers.
3. More Windows XP web site links
4. Featured articles

If you are interested, post your comment. Also, if you have a web site do mention the same in your comment, so that I can add it to the links.. Also, provide small description about the web site.

In the mean time add my web site also to your links section :))

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger mv said...

perhaps you donot have the time to moderate the unwarranted comments here

I'd like to report that some of the Links at the http://www.whizatpc.com/ are broken . I have tried to send a mail . but the both the addresses on the site are not working ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home